Date of Birth: July 15, 1953
Place of Birth: Bangkok, Thailand
Current Position: Deputy Prime Minister
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Thammasat University
- MBA (Finance), National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (Marketing), J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, U.S.A.
- Chairman, Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited
- Distinguished Professor, National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Chairman of the Board Trustees, Bangkok University
- Member of the Board Trustees, Prince of Songkla University
- Vice Chairman, Rama Foundation
- Member of the National Council for Peace & Order
Previous Political Office:
- Deputy Prime Minister
- Minister of Finance
- Minister of Commerce
Research and Books:
- “The New Competition” co-authored with Dr. Philip Kotler and Dr. Liam Fahey, Prentice Hall, U.S.A.
- “Exporting Behavior of Firms”, UMI Research Press, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, U.S.A.
- “The Marketing of Nations” co-authored with Dr. Philip Kotler and Dr. Suwit Maesincee, the Free Press, U.S.A.