- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 17
Registration Fee: 64,800 yen (8% consumption tax included)
*Lunch will be served on both days.
*English and Japanese simultaneous interpretation will be available during the conference.
Please register By Friday, May 17. Pre-registration is necessary in order to participate in the 25th International Conference on The Future of Asia. Entrance tickets will be available to applicants selected by lottery if applications exceed the number of available seats.
- Application Confirmation by E-mail
- An application confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent to the e-mail address that you have entered in the registration page. If you do not receive an "application confirmation e-mail" within 24 hours from your registration, please notify the secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Notification to the Registrants
- Each successful registrant will receive an invoice and an entrance ticket by Monday, May 27. Those who were not selected will be notified by post mail.
Please contact the secretariat if you do not receive any notice after Monday, May 27. Registration will be confirmed after your payment.
- An invoice and an entrance ticket will be sent to each successful registrant. Payment of the registration fee must be made by bank transfer by the date indicated on the invoice. We will not accept payment at the conference site.
- Registration Cancellation Policy
- You cannot cancel your registration once your registration is confirmed. Registration fee is not refundable.
- Cancellation of the Event / Changes in the Conference Program
- Please note that the program of the 25th International Conference on The Future of Asia may be cancelled or changed due to various reasons without prior notification. In case of the cancellation of the entire event, there will be a full refund of the registration fee.
- Registration Transfer Policy
- Transfers of your registration and substitute attendance will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Please bring your entrance ticket along with your photo ID (e.g. passport or driver's license card) to the conference site. *Employee or Student ID cards are NOT acceptable.
All you can bring to the conference room is your valuables and writing utensils. Please leave other items at the cloak. You may not be allowed to enter the conference room with computers or/and hazardous materials.
- Handling of Personal Information
You may be contacted by e-mail or phone for purposes of clarification in the event that there are areas of your registration that are unclear.
Nikkei collects personal information on the application form such as title, name, organization/company name, section, position, email address, phone number, fax number, mailing address, occupation and industry.
Nikkei will use your personal information for the managing, contacting and sending necessary materials related to the event. Nikkei will also use the information statistically for further development and enhancement of future events.
Nikkei will provide your personal information to a third party only when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
Nikkei will provide personal information to some third parties such as service providers. Nikkei engages service providers who support the event. These service providers include, for example, event agencies and delivery providers.
They can only use your personal information under Nikkeiʼs instruction.
Nikkei may also provide your personal information to relevant third parties to comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes, to enforce any of our other rights, to protect and/or defend Nikkei's rights, assets and/or properties, and to protect the safety, asset or property of you or the public.
The below shall apply only to the handling of personal data of persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), in addition to the above.
We always process personal data on a lawful basis, such as your consent, legitimate business purposes, contractual necessity and legal obligation.
Personal data may be transferred to countries or jurisdictions outside the EEA such as Japan. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA and would not afford many of the rights conferred upon you in the EEA. We will put in place reasonable safeguards to protect information that is transferred in this way.
You have the right to access your personal data, request to rectify and delete your personal data, request to limit and/or object to the processing of your personal data, and request data portability with regards to your personal data. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before withdrawal of the consent. You can contact us at the secretariat of the event to exercise the above rights.
You can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority if you have a complaint regarding Nikkeiʼs processing of your personal data.
Nikkei will retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.